Professional Carpet Cleaners Near You to Remove Stains
The last thing anyone wants is a carpet stain. Sometimes you get them off by scrubbing just the stained part.
At other times, you have to wash the entire carpet because the stain just keeps spreading. There are times the stain seems indelible. You just cannot get it off you’re carpet. It’s very upsetting. Let’s see a list of carpet stains that are the absolute worst and things you can do about them.
1. Coffee Stains
I love me so coffee in the mornings. Wakes me up and keeps me up. But I sure do not want it on my carpet. If you happen to spill some coffee on your carpet don’t try using detergent. You may damage it further. In a case like this, it is better you employ the services of a professional cleaner.
2. Nail Polish Stains
Terrible! First off I’ll like to ask everyone to please avoid painting your nails on your carpets. Nail polish stains are almost impossible to get out of your carpets. If you’re dealing with this kind of stain, it is best to employ the services of a professional cleaner.
3. Blood Stains
I don’t want to ask how the blood got there. Let’s just say you cut yourself, and you bled onto the carpet. First off, tend to your wound, get it cleaned and covered. Then let’s talk about the bloodstains. You may wipe it up first. Then, you can use any laundry detergent and some water to completely wipe it off your carpet. Easy right?
4. Red Wine Stains
Toasting to your promotion at work or to your engagement? Whatever the occasion, if you get red wine on your carpet, you have to act fast. It’s important because apart from the apparent stains, red wine can be acidic and may begin to damage your carpet. You can begin by using a cloth to blot the stain and then pour some club soda. Or, you may choose to use baking soda. All you need to do is scrub until the stain disappears.
5. Chocolate Stains
Chocolates should be in our mouths and not on our carpets. But if that happens, it’s best to wipe it off quickly before it melts. This is important because it’s easy to just pick hard chocolate from your carpet without it leaving any stains than when it’s melted into the carpet.
6. Tomato Stains
You could get a paper towel to blot the stain immediately. Then you use a carpet cleaner and try to remove it as much as you can. You may not succeed. Don’t fret. Just contact a professional cleaner.
7. Beer Stain
This actually comes with two problems, the stain, and the smell. While stain removal may not pose a problem, the stain definitely does. So you need the help of a professional to help with the smell.
How to Hire a Local Carpet Cleaning Company
Finding the right carpet cleaning company is of utmost importance because the truth is, everyone wants to make money. But only a few are willing to put in the work. With that said, we have compiled few but essential tips to help make the right decision with carpet cleaners.
Get the best Carpet Cleaning Service with no headache
- Consider a carpet cleaning company’s reputation before hiring them. Many carpet-cleaning companies exist, but unfortunately, all are created differently. Some have more experience and are simply better than others. You should seek out opinions from your family and friends and check for reviews online. You can then be better able to find the carpet cleaning service that fits your budget and needs.
- When you are considering hiring a carpet cleaning company, you must ask about the types of solvents and chemicals they will be using. Many companies still use harsh chemicals, but a quick search online will help you to find out which companies use green products.
- If you are looking into having your carpets cleaned, you should understand how the pricing structure works. That means they charge you a low fee initially but will keep offering you additional, more expensive products and services that other people have tried.
- A reputable carpet cleaner will give you a guarantee. If the business does not offer a warranty, look for another company. You should allow the company to back up its guarantee if things don’t go right the first time. Ask for a refund if you are still not happy with their service.
- Just because a carpet cleaner is using a brand-name product, that doesn’t mean they do a better job than anyone else. Check for genuine certifications, licensing, and insurance any time you are considering hiring a carpet cleaning company.
- Always examine your carpet warranty before going forward with carpet cleaning services. You may have a carpet that has a stain treatment built in, and putting a different product on it may affect the warranty. You will eventually spend more and the chemicals may not coincide with one another.
- The company should move your furniture for free. Even the carpet cleaning company will include the move of your furnishings free of charge, you should handle the fragile items yourself. Even if a company promises nothing bad will happen, it is still not wise to trust someone else with your valuables.
- Some companies will move your furniture. That is good, but move things that are especially valuable yourself, to ensure nothing is damaged. It is best not to take any risks, even if your carpet cleaner is insured and seems reliable enough to take good care of your valuables.
If you’re able to implement these tips, you are sure to nail yourself a great carpet cleaning company. If you are a resident of Concord, Walnut Creek, San Ramon, Danville, Blackhawk, and its nearby cities, you don’t need to look too far. Accents in Cleaning is one of the best carpet cleaners in the area. Just give us a call and dirty carpets will be a thing of the past for you.